HTML5 MP3 Radio FM Stream
HTML5 <audio> the element enable native audio playback within the browser. It supports all browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.
HTTP Live Streaming: HTML5 Radio FM Player supports only HTTP Live (download) Streams
Note: It uses native <audio> where available and an invisible flash player to emulate <audio> for other browsers. It provides a consistent html player UI to all browsers which can be styled used standard css.
Browser & format support
With Flash as a fallback, it should work pretty much anywhere.
It has been verified to work across:
- Mobile Safari (iOS 3+)
- Android (2.2+, w/Flash), Android (4.0+)
- Safari (4+)
- Chrome (7+)
- Firefox (3+, w/ Flash)
- Opera (10+, w/ Flash)
- IE (6, 7, 8, w/ Flash)
1. Can play MP3 Radio Stream from Icecast / Shoutcast Server.
2. Self Hosted Plugin Files
3. HTML5 MP3 Radio player is CSS based
4. List of all song for Shoutcast Server
5. Shortcode for WordPress
6. Compatible with iOS, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.
HTML5 MP3 Radio FM MP3 Stream Player can grab “Now Playing Song Information” on player as StreamTitle for Shoutcast and Icecast Streams.
Get Self Hosted HTML5 MP3 Player with Playlist for Radio MP3 Stream just in $34